Creativity at Work
Learn. Create. Innovate.
Creativity at Work is an innovation consultancy specializing in arts-based learning and design thinking as a strategy for innovation. We help organizations develop creativity, innovation and leadership capabilities to improve business performance and make a positive difference in the world. Discover how art and design thinking proceses can be used as a catalyst for cultivating creativity, innovation, empathy, and team spirit.
For innovation to flourish, organizations must create an environment that fosters creativity; bringing together multi-talented groups of people who work in close collaboration together— exchanging knowledge, ideas and shaping the direction of the future. Organizations led by creative leaders have a higher success rate in innovation, employee engagement, change, and renewal.
— Linda Naiman, Founder of Creativity at Work
Creativity is not the mystical attribute reserved for the lucky few; everyone has creative potential. Creativity is a skill you can develop with practice and a process you can manage. Learn a whole-brain thinking approach to thinking through problems, questioning prevailing wisdom, and discovering creative solutions. Develop the confidence to take conceptual risks and turn your ideas into actions.
Creativity, Innovation and Leadership Skills Development
Discover how the interplay of art, design and technology can help you solve problems and inspire creative solutions desired by your customers.
- Creativity at Work for Business
- Creativity, Innovation, and Leadership Development
- Whole-Brain Thinking for Creativity and Innovation
- Design-Thinking as a Strategy for Innovation
- Arts-Based Learning for Creativity and Innovation in Business
- Enhance Creativity, Collaboration and Team Spirit
- Coaching for Creativity, Innovation, Leadership
- Develop the mindsets, skillsets and toolsets of designers, artists and innovators
- Develop a language and structure for managing the creative process
- Equip teams with design-thinking methods that can be used on the job,
- Create value for your customers
- Innovate more effectively
- Inspire and engage teams
- Cultivate creativity and innovation in your organization
How can we help you unlock creativity at work in your organization?