Creativity, Innovation and Leadership Development:
Learn. Create. Innovate.
Unlocking creative potential is key to economic growth
Creativity is not the mystical attribute reserved for the lucky few. Creativity is a process that can be developed and managed. Generating innovative ideas is both a function of the mind, and a function of behaviours, behaviours anyone can put into practice. Creativity begins with a foundation of knowledge, learning a discipline, and mastering whole brain thinking. We learn to be creative by experimenting, exploring, questioning assumptions, using imagination and synthesizing information.
- Creativity Workshops for Business
- Whole-Brain Thinking for Creativity and Innovation
- Design-Thinking as a Strategy for Innovation
- Influence and Persuasion: Leading Strategies for Getting Results
Arts-Based Learning for Business
Arts-based learning is an interdisciplinary approach to learning, using the arts as a pathway to explore non-art topics such as leadership and management in business. The goal of arts-based learning is not to teach people to be artists, but to create immersive learning experiences using artistic processes to help people gain new insights and perspectives about business challenges.
Activities involving drawing, painting, story telling and improvisation, create a lively and friendly atmosphere, that awaken the senses, sharpen insights and allow exciting possibilities for taking creative risks—both personally and professionally.
- Artful Leadership Skills Development for Creativity and Innovation
- A context for arts-based learning in business
- Arts-Based Learning for Business: Applying the arts to organizational learning
- Examples of using the arts as a catalyst for transformation in business
Create meaningful dialogue
- Creativity and Innovation Coaching
- The Alchemy of Coaching on Your Hero’s Journey
- Peer Coaching: Tri-namics
“Innovation is the key to the company’s future success and the global race for innovation is getting intense. The innovation workshop is really inspiring and engaging as it guides us through different skills and tool kits to explore the potential power of our minds and shows us how to lead the product innovation to business success.”
— Dr. Knut Zoellner, Vice President, Technology, Innovation BASF Polyurethane Specialties (China)