Learn. Create. Innovate.
We provide consulting, training, and coaching on creativity, leadership and innovation, to business and public sector organizations.
Why you need to develop Creativity and Innovation Skills
Business success in the 21st century resides in the ability to create and innovate. The problem is, very few leaders know how to develop creativity and innovation within themselves or within the workplace. IBM’s 2010 Global CEO Study stated:
“The effects of rising complexity calls for CEOs and their teams to lead with bold creativity, connect with customers in imaginative ways and design their operations for speed and flexibility to position their organizations for twenty-first century success.”
If you want to innovate, you need adopt a holistic approach to your innovation strategy. This includes:
- Developing the mindset, skills sets and tool sets required to cultivate creativity and innovation
- Fostering a culture of creativity and innovation to enable talent
- Creating structures to manage the innovation process from concept to implementation.
Creativity, Innovation and Leadership Development
Explore creativity and innovation through the lens of business, art and scientific inquiry. Experience the alchemy of transforming leaden thinking into gold, by using the arts as a catalyst for learning about creativity, leadership, collaboration and innovation. Experiment with ideas by creating prototypes and exploring “what if” scenarios.
Our instructional approach provides enough theory to set the context and create an intellectual understanding of the subject matter, but the majority of the learning takes place experientially through self-discovery, group discussion; and developing aesthetic ways of knowing. Our work is informed by principles and practices of business, art, and design, social science research, plus 20+ years of experience, collaborating with the world’s most successful companies.
- Whole-Brain Thinking for Creativity and Innovation
- Design-Thinking as a Strategy for Innovation
- Influence and Persuasion: Leading Strategies for Getting Results
- Artful Leadership
Arts-Based Learning for Business
- Arts-Based Learning for Business
- Applying the arts to organisational learning
- Using the arts as a catalyst for transformation in business
Create meaningful dialogue
- Creativity and Innovation Coaching
- The Alchemy of Coaching on Your Hero’s Journey
- Peer Coaching: Tri-namics
“Innovation is the key to the company’s future success and the global race for innovation is getting intense. The innovation workshop is really inspiring and engaging as it guides us through different skills and tool kits to explore the potential power of our minds and shows us how to lead the product innovation to business success.”
— Dr. Knut Zoellner, Vice President, Technology, Innovation BASF Polyurethane Specialties (China)