Creativity at Work is an innovation consultancy specializing in arts-based learning as a catalyst for creativity, and design thinking as a strategy for innovation
Creativity is not the mystical attribute reserved for the lucky few; everyone has creative potential. Creativity is a skill you can develop with practice and a process you can manage. Discover how the interplay of art, design, and technology can help you solve problems and inspire creative solutions desired by your customers.
Develop creativity and innovation skills in your workplace
- Creativity, Innovation, and Leadership Skills Development
- Whole-Brain Creativity Problem Solving
- Design-Thinking as a Strategy for Innovation
- Arts-Based Learning for Creativity and Innovation in Business
- Enhance Creativity, Collaboration, and Team Spirit
- Coaching for Creativity, Innovation, Leadership
Unlocking creative potential is key to economic growth
For innovation to flourish, organizations must create an environment that fosters creativity; bringing together multi-talented groups of people who work in close collaboration together— exchanging knowledge, ideas and shaping the direction of the future. Organizations led by creative leaders have a higher success rate in innovation, employee engagement, change, and renewal.
— Linda Naiman, Founder of Creativity at Work
How can we help you unlock creativity at work in your organization?