Develop the creativity, innovation and leadership capabilities required to adapt to change, stay competitive, improve business performance and make a positive difference in the world.
Services include consulting, training, and coaching, with an emphasis on arts-based learning and design thinking as a strategy for innovation. Equip your team with the mindset, skillsets, and toolsets of highly successful innovators.
- Creativity Workshops for Business
- Whole-Brain Thinking for Creativity and Innovation
- Artful Leadership for Creativity and Innovation
- Design Thinking Innovation Workshops & Team Facilitation
- Collaboration Workshops
- Creativity and Innovation Coaching
Arts-Based Learning for Business
Arts-based learning is an interdisciplinary approach to learning, using the arts as a pathway to explore non-art topics such as leadership and management in business.
- Artful Leadership Skills Development for Creativity and Innovation
- A context for arts-based learning in business
- Arts-Based Learning for Business: Applying the arts to organizational learning
- Examples of using the arts as a catalyst for transformation in business
- How arts-based learning, creativity and innovation consulting drive results.
- Strategic Conversations: Visual Thinking & Arts-based Dialogue
“Innovation is the key to the company’s future success and the global race for innovation is getting intense. The innovation workshop is really inspiring and engaging as it guides us through different skills and tool kits to explore the potential power of our minds and shows us how to lead the product innovation to business success.”
— Dr. Knut Zoellner, Vice President, Technology, Innovation BASF Polyurethane Specialties (China)
“Companies today struggle to bring together creativity with business insights. Linda has a set of well-thought out and field-tested ways to help all of us think more creatively and more visually. This helps companies imagine their business and understand their customers in new ways, something that is essential at this point in the economy.”
—Steven Forth, Co-Founder at TeamFit, Vancouver