Unlock creativity in your workplace
While robots are great at solving problems and optimizing existing ideas, organizations most need employees who can imagine and create innovative solutions for tomorrow.
Develop the creativity, innovation and leadership capabilities required to adapt to change, stay competitive, improve business performance and make a positive difference in the world.
Whole-Brain Creativity and Innovation Skills Training/Workshops
- Creativity Workshops for Business
- Whole-Brain Thinking for Creativity and Innovation
- Design Thinking Innovation Workshops & Team Facilitation
Arts-Based Learning for Creativity, Innovation and Leadership in Business
Arts-based learning is an interdisciplinary approach to learning, using the arts as a pathway to explore non-art topics such as leadership and management in business.
- Arts-Based Learning for Business: Applying the arts to organizational learning
- How arts-based learning, creativity and innovation consulting drive results.
- Strategic Conversations: Visual Thinking & Arts-based Dialogue
- Using the arts as a catalyst for transformation
- Why Art? Reflections on Art and Leadership at a CEO Roundtable Retreat
- Painting a Conversation: One leader’s reflection on the creative process
*Source: Paul Petrone “The Skills Companies Need Most in 2019 – And How to Learn Them,” Linkedin, January 1, 2019.
“Innovation is the key to the company’s future success and the global race for innovation is getting intense. The innovation workshop is really inspiring and engaging as it guides us through different skills and tool kits to explore the potential power of our minds and shows us how to lead the product innovation to business success.”
— Dr. Knut Zoellner, Vice President, Technology, Innovation BASF Polyurethane Specialties (China)
“Companies today struggle to bring together creativity with business insights. Linda has a set of well-thought out and field-tested ways to help all of us think more creatively and more visually. This helps companies imagine their business and understand their customers in new ways, something that is essential at this point in the economy.”
—Steven Forth, Co-Founder at TeamFit, Vancouver