Unlocking creative potential is key to economic growth
Creativity workshops for business will give you a language and structure for managing the creative process for innovation. Integrate classic creative problem-solving (CPS) with art and design thinking methodologies.
- Develop the mindset, skillsets, and toolsets of highly creative people in business, arts and science.
- Discover your natural capacity for creativity through a range of hands-on activities that will appeal to both sides of your brain.
- Explore some of the thinking strategies of innovators in business, art and science, and how you can apply these strategies to your everyday work.
- Experiment with ideation tools that supersede traditional brainstorming in a fun, inspiring action-filled environment.
- Develop your skills in idea-generation, problem solving, collaboration and turning ideas into reality
- Learn creative techniques you can apply immediately to your work, to help you innovate more effectively.
- Demystifying creativity: What is it? What is the difference between creativity and innovation? What are the characteristics of creative people? And how can you learn to be more creative?
- A whole-brain thinking approach to creativity and innovation
- Creativity principles and practices derived from business, art, and science
- How to formulate ideas, evaluate ideas, create prototypes, test, and turn ideas into action.
- 8 step framework for creativity and innovation, based on classic creative problem-solving and design-thinking
- Design thinking applied to innovation strategy
- Develop the five discovery skills of the Innovators DNA and optimize your ability to find creative solutions
- Create a culture that fosters creativity and innovation
- Leverage your creative style(s) and increase your confidence in your creative abilities
- How to generate, analyse, evaluate ideas, and manage the process from ideation to implementation
- Develop a set of seed ideas creative solutions to your specific business challenges and strategies to implement these
- Critical thinking skills: Using a whole-brain approach to thinking through problems, questioning prevailing wisdom, and discovering creative solutions
- How to inspire and engage your team in collaborative creativity
- How to get people on board to help you turn ideas into action
- Improve your leadership, communication and thinking skills
- Create a language and a structure for managing creativity and innovation
Feedback from participants (from one week to one month after the workshop)
- We all benefit from frameworks and approaches when we are learning a new skill or when we are trying to unleash or tap a nascent or atrophied skill.
- One of the key takeaways was the importance of working in a small group versus alone
- I can leverage some of the brainstorming techniques to help facilitate meetings more effectively — problem solving, solution identification. Also at home!
- I won’t be afraid to bring up ideas. I will not always take the first solution that is presented… I will choose the best option instead. I will be more aware of the role creativity can play in solving problems and defining solutions.
- Challenging the status quo is necessary to innovate and make our jobs easier.
- Practicing to make connections between two disparate things.
- I learned to connect the dots and collaborate more with others to help with brainstorming.
- Emotions are an equally effective source of creativity that is not often plumbed.
- With a little time and effort you can connect ideas that appear not to have a connection
- The group is now more comfortable communicating and putting forward ideas. Definite team builder.
- The “yes, and” session will be the most used tool in my job.