Learn how to be more creative and innovative as a leader and as a team
We design workshops and trainings tailored to your business objectives, to create inspiring, informative and practical learning experiences on Zoom (and in person once the pandemic is over)
Develop a whole-brain approach to creativity and innovation from idea generation to implementation, along with guidelines for managing the process. This is a highly interactive learning experience featuring hands-on activities. It’s also a great way to create engagement and camaraderie with your team in a virtual environment.
Hands-on creativity & innovation skills training will help you:
- Develop the mindset, skillsets, and toolsets of highly creative people in business, arts and science.
- Discover your natural capacity for creativity through a range of hands-on activities that will appeal to both sides of your brain.
- Explore thinking strategies used by innovators in business, art and science, and how you can apply these strategies to your everyday work.
- Experiment with ideation tools that supersede traditional brainstorming in a fun, inspiring action-filled environment.
- Develop your skills in idea-generation, problem-solving, collaboration and turning ideas into reality
- Learn creative techniques you can apply immediately to your work, to help you innovate more effectively.
- Understanding the science of creativity
- Creativity principles and practices derived from business, art, and science
- Overcoming the tyranny of fear, perfectionism and criticism
- A whole-brain thinking approach to creativity and innovation
- Develop creativity and innovation skills: How to formulate ideas, evaluate ideas, create prototypes, test, and turn ideas into action
- Critical thinking skills: Using a whole-brain approach to thinking through problems, questioning prevailing wisdom, and discovering creative solutions
- Broaden your perspectives via whole-brain thinking
- Increase your adaptability through Improvisation
- A framework for creativity and innovation, based on classic creative problem-solving and design-thinking
- Developing Creative Leadership capabilities
- Creating a culture that fosters creativity, collaboration, and innovation
- How to inspire and engage your team in collaborative creativity
- Convince stakeholders to get onboard with your innovative ideas
- Create a language and a structure for developing creativity and innovation and managing the process
- Develop the five discovery skills of high-performing innovators
- How and where to find great ideas
- Effective tools and techniques to help you discover opportunities, find the right problems, frame challenges, formulate ideas, evaluate ideas, create prototypes, test, and turn ideas into action
- Get insight into what customers want
- Develop a set of seed ideas creative solutions to your specific business challenges and strategies to implement these
- Leverage your creative style(s) and increase your confidence in your creative abilities
- Generate ideas that add value to your customers and organization
- How to foster an innovation culture
Feedback from participants (from one week to one month after the workshop)
- We all benefit from frameworks and approaches when we are learning a new skill or when we are trying to unleash or tap a nascent or atrophied skill.
- One of the key takeaways was the importance of working in a small group versus alone
- I can leverage some of the brainstorming techniques to help facilitate meetings more effectively — problem solving, solution identification. Also at home!
- I won’t be afraid to bring up ideas. I will not always take the first solution that is presented… I will choose the best option instead. I will be more aware of the role creativity can play in solving problems and defining solutions.
- Challenging the status quo is necessary to innovate and make our jobs easier.
- Practising to make connections between two disparate things.
- I learned to connect the dots and collaborate more with others to help with brainstorming.
- Emotions are an equally effective source of creativity that is not often plumbed.
- With a little time and effort, you can connect ideas that appear not to have a connection
- The group is now more comfortable communicating and putting forward ideas. Definite team builder.
- The “yes, and” session will be the most used tool in my job.