Creativity & innovation workshops to inspire, engage and empower your team
We design workshops and trainings tailored to your business objectives to create inspiring, informative and practical online learning experiences via Zoom (and in person once the pandemic is over)
Develop a whole-brain approach to creativity and innovation from idea generation to implementation, along with guidelines for managing the process. This is a highly interactive learning experience featuring hands-on activities. It’s also a great way to create engagement and camaraderie with your remote team in a virtual environment.
Hands-on creativity & innovation skills training will help you:
- Develop the mindset, skillsets, and toolsets of highly creative people in business, arts and science.
- Discover your natural capacity for creativity through a range of hands-on activities that will appeal to both sides of your brain.
- Explore creative thinking strategies used by disruptive innovators and how you can apply these strategies to your everyday work.
- Experiment with ideation tools that supersede traditional brainstorming in a fun, inspiring action-filled environment.
- Develop your creativity skills in idea-generation, problem-solving, collaboration and turning ideas into reality
- Learn creative techniques you can apply immediately to your work, to help you innovate more effectively.
- Understanding the neuroscience of creativity and creative mindsets
- Develop key skills for the future of work: Creativity, complex problem-solving, and critical thinking
- Creativity principles and practices derived from business, art, and science
- Overcoming barriers to creativity such as the tyranny of fear, perfectionism and criticism
- Build your creative resilience so you can adapt to disruptive change
- Fostering creativity, engagement, and collaboration with remote teams in virtual environments
- Increase your adaptability through Improvisation
- A framework for creativity and innovation, based on classic creative problem-solving and design-thinking
- How to lead creatively am
- Creating a culture that fosters creativity, collaboration, and innovation
- How to inspire and engage your team in collaborative creativity
- Persuade and influence stakeholders to get onboard with your innovative ideas
- Unlock creativity and innovation potential.
- Create a language and a structure for managing the process of creativity and innovation
- Expand critical thinking skills: Using a whole-brain approach to thinking through problems, questioning prevailing wisdom, and discovering creative solutions
- Effective tools and techniques to help you discover opportunities, find the right problems, frame challenges, formulate ideas, evaluate ideas, create prototypes, test, and turn ideas into action
- How and where to find great ideas
- Get insight into what customers want
- Develop a set of seed ideas creative solutions to your specific business challenges and strategies to implement these
- Generate solutions that add value to your customers and organization
Feedback from participants (from one week to one month after the workshop)
- We all benefit from frameworks and approaches when we are learning a new skill or when we are trying to unleash or tap a nascent or atrophied skill.
- One of the key takeaways was the importance of working in a small group versus alone
- I can leverage some of the brainstorming techniques to help facilitate meetings more effectively — problem solving, solution identification. Also at home!
- I won’t be afraid to bring up ideas. I will not always take the first solution that is presented… I will choose the best option instead. I will be more aware of the role creativity can play in solving problems and defining solutions.
- Challenging the status quo is necessary to innovate and make our jobs easier.
- Practising to make connections between two disparate things.
- I learned to connect the dots and collaborate more with others to help with brainstorming.
- Emotions are an equally effective source of creativity that is not often plumbed.
- With a little time and effort, you can connect ideas that appear not to have a connection
- The group is now more comfortable communicating and putting forward ideas. Definite team builder.
- The “yes, and” session will be the most used tool in my job.