These photos are from workshops featuring arts-based learning and design thinking for business groups.
Here’s what you will experience in arts-based learning and design-thinking workshops:
Creativity. Inspiration. Energy. Motivation.
Some of the benefits include:
- Art is an invitation to have a conversation. It is a potent catalyst for a deeper inquiry into business issues, providing the means for ‘artful reflection’
- Find shared values quickly and without aggravating debate.
- Prototype possibilities for developing new products / services.
- Rehearse “what if” options that lead to meaningful insights regarding change.
- Aesthetic experience helps leaders make tacit knowledge visible; e.g. patterns, processes and relationships.
- Foster an appreciation for diverse and pluralistic points of view.
- Reduce meeting time costs. Envision the future direction of your company, gain consensus with little conflict and drive strategy from the top down and bottom up, in one day.
- Co-create a road map to your future.
- Foster an innovation ecosystem