- The Google Analytics terms of service, which all Google Analytics customers must adhere to, prohibit sending personally identifiable information (PII) to Google Analytics. PII includes any data that can be used by Google to reasonably identify an individual, including (but not limited to) names, email addresses, or billing information.
- Google Analytics data may not be shared without customer consent, except under certain limited circumstances, such as when required by law.
- Security-dedicated engineering teams at Google guard against external threats to data. Internal access to data (e.g., by employees) is regulated and subject to the Employee Access Controls and Procedures.
Hosting: Owner and Data Controller
This type of service has the purpose of hosting Data and files that enable this Website to run and be distributed as well as to provide a ready-made infrastructure to run specific features or parts of this Website. Some of these services work through geographically distributed servers, making it difficult to determine the actual location where the Personal Data are stored.
This service utilizes caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary, and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary.
WPCloud.ca is a hosting and backend service provided by WPCloud Inc.
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your name and email will be stored in Creativity at Work WordPress database to enable email communications, if you made contact via webform. You can request removal at anytime.
If you subscribed to Creativity at Work Updates your contact info is stored by Sendinblue and Mailjet on their secure sites, to enable email communications.You can un-scubscribe any time and ask that your info be removed from the database. Any information you give to Creativity at Work news updates, remains private and will never be sold to other parties.
Affiliate links disclosure
Our website contains affiliate marketing links, which means we may get paid commission on sales of those products or services we write about. Unless stated otherwise, editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5:.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We do not collect any data on behalf of Amazon.
The information on this Web Site is provided with the understanding that authors and publishers providing information, does not constitute the rendering of medical, professional advice or services. As such, information on this Web Site should not be relied upon or used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors.
Creativity at Work (Web Site) contains links to other web sites and we cannot be held responsible for their content. Creativity at Work is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
By using this Web Site, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Linda Naiman dba Creativity at Work from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to, attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim by a third party that is based on your use of this Web Site in violation of these terms.
Copyright: All content on this site is copyright material, and you may quote brief passges, but you may not copy or distribute entire articles or graphics without the written permission of the publisher.
Linking to our website
You have permission to add a link from creativityatwork.com to your website provided your site meets the following conditions:
Your Site may NOT include:
- Violence, racial intolerance, or advocate against any individual, group, or organization
- Hacking/cracking content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Pornography, adult, or mature content
- Gambling or casino-related content
- Any other content that promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
Please do not ask us to exchange links. We do not participate in link schemes designed to increase your site’s ranking or PageRank.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS PLEASE LEAVE THIS SITE. THANK YOU.
Linda Naiman, Creativity at Work