Develop bold ideas, solve problems and innovate with Whole-Brain Creativity
In the turbulent landscape of today’s business world, where change is constant and innovation is paramount, our Creativity Workshops & Trainings empower your team to not only adapt but thrive. We take a whole-brain thinking approach to fostering creativity and innovation. Creativity demands a fusion of right-brain imagination, artistry, and intuition, coupled with left-brain logic and planning.
Tailored Solutions for Real Impact
Develop the creativity, innovation and leadership capabilities you need to adapt to change, disrupt habitual habits of thought, stay competitive, improve business performance and make a positive difference in the world. We customize each workshop so that you can work on real challenges that add value to your business. You will learn practical tools and techniques you can use on the job.
Techniques and methodologies are drawn from business, art, science and design. Exercises are designed to effect shifts in perception, develop creative mindsets, and reframe challenges in a safe and fun atmosphere.
Develop the Four Intelligences of Whole-Brain Creativity
Learn to generate, analyze, evaluate, and implement ideas using these four intelligences:
- Analytical Intelligence: Frame problems effectively and critically evaluate ideas.
- Artistic Intelligence: Harness imagination, visual literacy, and the ability to see the big picture.
- Relational Intelligence: Includes emotional intelligence, gut instincts, and understanding how ideas impact others within a system.
- Operational Intelligence: Includes planning and organizing; how you turn an idea into action.
Activating Whole-Brain Intelligences for Success
- Develop an agile mindset, reframing obstacles into opportunities.
- Navigate disruptive change using whole brain creativity as a strategy for innovation
- Learn brainstorming/ideation techniques for creative solutions
- Improve the way you frame problems and present ideas
Fostering Creative Leadership Skills
- Discover your Creativity and Innovation styles
- Build creative confidence
- Stimulate diversity of thought and broaden leadership mindsets
- Build capacity for change, disruption and innovation
- Disrupt habitual patterns of thinking and habitual patterns of leadership
- Develop the creative resilience to address disruptive change
- Develop a language and structure for managing the creative process
- Create a climate conductive to fostering creativity and innovation
- Design and conduct high-performance idea-generation/problem-solving sessions
- Build innovation and critical thinking into individual and teamwork processes
You may also be interested in:
Linda’s ability as a facilitator of using insights from art to advance leadership and business is world class. Every time we connect, she has already integrated the latest thinking into her forever increasing palette of tools to foster creativity. Having seen her in action, I highly recommend her as a speaker as well as a workshop or retreat facilitator – groups large and small are in for a transformational experience of discovering one’s full potential.
—Alexandra Greenhill, Physician CEO Entrepreneur
BASF Polyurethane Specialties (China)
Innovation is the key to the company’s future success and the global race for innovation is getting intense. The innovation workshop is really inspiring and engaging as it guides us through different skills and tool kits to explore the potential power of our minds and shows us how to lead the product innovation to business success.
— Dr. Knut Zoellner, Vice President, Technology, Innovation
Our company has a mandate to accelerate business growth through innovation and in order to reach our targets we recognised the need for skills development in creativity. We asked Linda Naiman to conduct a creativity workshop at our global meeting for our Business Unit team of chemists, engineers and marketers, to inspire creative thinking, introduce idea generation methodologies, and develop a set of tangible ideas for new products and services. Linda offered us a challenging, unusual approach to creativity, which was highly valuable for me. While some skeptics in the audience made it a real challenge for Linda, she mastered it extremely well and provided all of us with highly valuable insights. We now have a set of principles and practices for fostering creativity and innovation that we are implementing at our Business Unit. I recommend Linda Naiman to companies looking for effective ways to cultivate creativity in their people.
—Senior Vice President Customer Relations Management, Business Unit, High Performance Polymers