Whole-brain creativity workshops & training will help your team navigate disruptive change, develop bold ideas, solve problems and innovate
While robots are great at solving problems and optimizing existing ideas, organizations most need employees who can imagine and create innovative solutions for tomorrow
We take a whole-brain approach to creativity and innovation, leveraging arts-based learning as a catalyst for creativity, and design thinking as a strategy for innovation. Creativity requires whole-brain thinking; right-brain imagination, artistry and intuition, plus left-brain logic and planning.
Develop the creativity, innovation and leadership capabilities you need to adapt to change, disrupt habitual habits of thought, stay competitive, improve business performance and make a positive difference in the world. We customize each workshop so that you can work on real challenges that add value to your business.
Techniques and methodologies are drawn from business, art, science and design. The exercises are designed to effect shifts in perception, develop creative mindsets, and reframe challenges in a safe and fun atmosphere.
Learn how to generate, analyse, evaluate and implement ideas using the four intelligences of whole-brain creativity
- Analytical intelligence includes how you frame a problem. Also how you evaluate an idea, including critical thinking.
- Artistic intelligence includes using your imagination, visual thinking, and how you envision possibilities.
- Relational intelligence includes how your idea connects or impacts others within a system. Also how you collaborate and co-create with others.
- Operational intelligence includes planning and organizing; how you turn an idea into action.
Activate the four intelligences of whole-brain creativity
- Develop an agile mindset to reframe obstacles into opportunities, make decisions, generate ideas, and solve problems
- Navigate disruptive change using whole brain creativity as a strategy for innovation
- Learn brainstorming/ideation techniques that generate creative ideas and solutions
- Improve the way you frame problems and present ideas to get people on board
Creative leadership skills for everyone on your team
- Discover your Creativity and Innovation styles
- Build creative confidence
- Stimulate diversity of thought and broaden leadership mindsets
- Leverage the four intelligences of whole brain creativity in your team to build capacity for change, disruption and innovation
- Disrupt habitual patterns of thinking and habitual patterns of leadership
- Develop the creative resilience to address disruptive change
- Develop a language and structure for managing the creative process
- Create a climate conductive to fostering creativity and innovation
- Design and conduct high-performance idea-generation/problem-solving sessions
- Recognize when and how creativity is stifled and be able to prevent this
- Build innovation and critical thinking into individual and teamwork processes
You may also be interested in:
- Linda’s ability as a facilitator of using insights from art to advance leadership and business is world class. Every time we connect, she has already integrated the latest thinking into her forever increasing palette of tools to foster creativity. Having seen her in action, I highly recommend her as a speaker as well as a workshop or retreat facilitator – groups large and small are in for a transformational experience of discovering one’s full potential.
- —Alexandra Greenhill, Physician CEO Entrepreneur
BASF Polyurethane Specialties (China)
Innovation is the key to the company’s future success and the global race for innovation is getting intense. The innovation workshop is really inspiring and engaging as it guides us through different skills and tool kits to explore the potential power of our minds and shows us how to lead the product innovation to business success.
— Dr. Knut Zoellner, Vice President, Technology, Innovation
Our company has a mandate to accelerate business growth through innovation and in order to reach our targets we recognised the need for skills development in creativity. We asked Linda Naiman to conduct a creativity workshop at our global meeting for our Business Unit team of chemists, engineers and marketers, to inspire creative thinking, introduce idea generation methodologies, and develop a set of tangible ideas for new products and services. Linda offered us a challenging, unusual approach to creativity, which was highly valuable for me. While some skeptics in the audience made it a real challenge for Linda, she mastered it extremely well and provided all of us with highly valuable insights. We now have a set of principles and practices for fostering creativity and innovation that we are implementing at our Business Unit. I recommend Linda Naiman to companies looking for effective ways to cultivate creativity in their people.
—Senior Vice President Customer Relations Management, Business Unit, High Performance Polymers